Distinctive functions of grain cleaning separators of the RVS series in relation, both earlier, and nowadays made, in the following:
1. Full compliance with the declared performance.
2. Grain cleaners are equipped with a magnetic chamber, which eliminates the presence of metal impurities in the grain, which is very important in the production of animal feed.
3. A high degree of purification of products in one pass, with a soreness of 16% on the residue of 0.7-1.5% moisture 19% does not require the use of pre-treatment.
4. The most easy to adjust (taking into account today’s personnel factor). The process of cleaning quality is observed visually.
5. Grain cleaning separator has no chains and other short-lived in the operation of components and parts.
6. In the process of cleaning, it is possible to separate the puny grain from the full grain, floor, straw, ear from grain waste and Vice versa.
Grain cleaning separators of the series RVS can be supplied as part of the grain cleaning complex, and separately physical.
At the heart of the grain cleaning separator RVS implemented the principle of separation of grain impurities, different from its width, thickness and aerodynamic properties. The separator of grain cleaning RVS consists of a sieve separator, a pneumatic aspiration system of two-stage air treatment of grain mass and a pneumatic separating channel to which auxiliary equipment is attached.
After secondary aspiration cleaning, the cleaned grain through the lower tray of the pneumatic separating channel is discharged either into the storage hopper or into the conveying device, depending on the technological scheme of cleaning.
The impurities extracted from the cleaned material, together with the main air flow, pass through the cyclone built into the aspiration system, are deposited in it, and the air is removed from the room by means of air ducts.
The separator can work both in Elevator (preliminary cleaning of the product) and in mill (final cleaning) modes depending on the types of sieves.
|Technical parameters RVS-40:||Device and circuit operation of the separator RVS- 40:|